Malacañang on Monday, June 25, announced President Rodrigo R. Duterte’s new appointments, including three Assistant Secretaries at the Office of the President (OP), Department of National Defense (DND), and Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH).
June 21 appointment papers, which Malacañan Palace released to reporters on Monday afternoon said Mr. Duterte has appointed Gregorio Angelo C. Villar, Angelito M. de Leon, and Antonio D. Molano, Jr. as Assistant Secretaries at OP, DND, and DPWH, respectively.
Mr. Duterte has also signed the appointment papers of the following new officials:
• Roseller A. Tolentino, Director IV, DPWH
• Ronaldo C. Cruz, Member, Board of Trustees, Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care (PITAHC), for a term of three years
• Desiderio G. Jurado III, Provincial Trade and Industry Officer, Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
• Neil Frank R. Ferrer, ad interim Chief of Mission, Class II, Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
• Reynaldo C. Anfone, Provincial Agrarian Reform Program Officer II, Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR0
• Voltaire D. Mauricio, ad interim Career Minister, DFA; and
• Enrico T. Fos, ad interim Chief of Mission, Class II, DFA.
— Arjay L. Balinbin