CareerCon 2019 – a job fair that will showcase specialized jobs and talents in today’s digital economy.
Job seekers and future-facing employers will gather on July 20 at Dusit Thani, Makati, for CareerCon 2019 – a job fair that will showcase specialized jobs and talents in today’s digital economy.
Organized by Future Proof PH and Kalibrr, CareerCon aims to reinvigorate the concept of the traditional job fair.
“Most of the job fairs today have a very transactional nature, where employers and job seekers simply exchange CVs,” said Trish Elamparo Esteban, General Manager of Future Proof PH. “We want CareerCon to be a platform for discovery for top talent, which is why we are saying that more than jobseekers, this is for growth seekers who want to see what else lies ahead in their chosen career path.”
Apart from the exhibition floor for employers, another highlight will be a career conference, featuring professionals with inspiring career journeys. These include entrepreneurs who left top positions at multinational companies to pursue their own ventures, a successful start-up founder and CEO under 25, a philanthropist, data scientists, and a young CIO turned
author. Speakers include:
● Cecile Dominguez-Yujuico, CEO of Evident Communications and Co – Founder of All Good, a storytelling platform for social good,
● Kenn Costales, Founder and CEO of Monolith Growth Consulting,
● Albet Buddahim, CEO and Founder of Katapult Digital,
● Shahab Shabibi, Founder and CEO of Machine Ventures,
● Denise Haak, Founder and Chief Experience Officer of Quiddity Usability Labs,
● and Rina Guzman, CX Asia Pacific Program Manager and In-Country Transformation Advisory Leader at Cisco, and more.
There will also be a Career Mixer, which is a speed networking activity for employers and talent. Compared to job interviews, the Career Mixer encourages more casual and exploratory conversations.
Event sponsors also showcasing their jobs at CareerCon include JP Morgan Chase, Accenture, Tier One Entertainment, AXA, Republic, Heineken, The Bloc PH, Marmo Pizzara Inc., Sprout
Solutions Inc., Synery88, Startek, Alveo, AstraZeneca, Food Panda, Samsung and Purpose Driven Career Management Inc.
CareerCon 2019 is still accepting registrations for exhibitors and job seekers. Apart from booth placements, exhibitors will also get a free subscription to Kalibrr.
To register as an employer-exhibitor or as a participant, visit https://careercon.com.ph.