KMC Solutions, flexible office solutions and staff leasing provider, has announced the startups joining the third batch of Space For Ingenious (SFI). The incubation program will provide them with intensive mentoring and support to help grow their business.
The winners were determined through a pitching competition called the Interspace Pitch Rally held last June 28. Each of them are local startups and push specific advocacies.
● Forth Co., an online marketplace for sustainable fashion
● Goally, a mobile and web end-to-end tool for planning and tracking financial goals
● Grupo Kalinangan, an organization that pioneers and innovates solutions and systems for improved management of heritage resources in the Philippines
● Hero Points, a reward points platform for both merchants and customers where every transaction includes a contribution towards local NGOs
● UPROOT Urban Farms, a social enterprise that aims to address food insecurity and poverty by enabling innovative and sustainable localized food systems using aquaponics
For Ces Rondario, co-founder of entrepreneurial network Impact Hub, inventiveness is a necessity for their winners. “The essence of SFI lies in the ingenuity of the startups. Only those
with the most groundbreaking ideas can be considered.”