NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL MEETING
OF THE STOCKHOLDERS OF
KEPPEL PHILIPPINES PROPERTIES, INC.
TO ALL STOCKHOLDERS:
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting (“Meeting”) of Keppel Philippines Properties, Inc. (the “Company”) will be held on 13 August 2020, Thursday, at 2:00 p.m. via WebEx online meeting.
The Agenda of the Meeting shall be as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Proof of Notice of Meeting and Certification of Quorum
3. Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting held on 13 June 2019
4. Chairman’s Address
5. Presentation and Approval of Y2019 Annual Report and Audited Financial Statements
6. Ratification of Acts and Proceedings of the Board of Directors, Officers and Management of the Corporation during the Year under Review
7. Election of Directors
8. Presentation of Directors’ Remuneration for Y2019
9. Appointment of External Auditor for Y2020
10. Other Matters
Only stockholders of record at the close of business on 03 July 2020 are entitled to notice of and to vote at this meeting. With the recent government declaration placing the National Capital Region under Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine, the health and safety of our stakeholders is the Company’s paramount concern. As such, participation by stockholders at the upcoming Meeting may be by appointing the Chairman as a proxy or by remote communication.
If appointing a proxy, kindly date, sign, and deliver your proxy form to the Corporate Secretary at Keppel Philippines Properties, Inc., 12 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City 1550 on or before 10 August 2020. All proxies received will be validated on 11 August 2020. Please note that Management is not soliciting proxies.
Stockholders that will participate by remote communication should register by sending a notification or confirmation of their attendance via e-mail to email@example.com on or before 10 August 2020. Guidelines for registration, participation by remote communication and voting in absentia is available on the Company’s website (http://keppelland.com.ph) and on its PSE Edge Company Disclosures page (https://edge.pse.com.ph).
03 August 2020, Pasig City.
(SGD.) MELVA E. VALDEZ
The Definitive Information Statement (2020 SEC Form 20-IS), Annual Report (2019 SEC Form 17-A), 2019 Audited Financial Statements, 2020 1st Quarter (SEC Form 17-Q), and Minutes of the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting (13 June 2019), sample proxy form, Guidelines on Participation by Remote Communication, and other documents related to the Meeting may be accessed through the following:
1. Go to Company website via: http://keppelland.com.ph;
2. Go to the Company’s PSE EDGE profile via https://edge.pse.com.ph; or
3. Request for a copy by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For ASM-related queries, you may send an email to email@example.com or call at 8584-6170 or contact the Office of the Corporate Secretary at 8817-8971.
For concerns on shares or account updating or validation, please contact the Company’s Stock Transfer Agent, Stock Transfer Service, Inc. (Attention: Michael C. Capoy / Riel John Simon C. Revelar) through +632 8403-3798 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.