The Junior Philippine Economics Society invites you to participate in this year’s Equinomix-Economic and Financial Literacy: A Tool towards Rational Decision Making as we celebrate the Economic and Financial Literacy week this November 10, 2018 at the Waldo Perfecto Room in De La Salle University Manila.
Catch our esteemed speakers this Equinomix 2018!
- Dr. Rosemarie G. Edillon – NEDA Undersecretary for Policy and Planning 2.
- Mr. Edmund Martinez – Assistant Vice President and Head of COL Premium 3.
- Mr. Melchor Plabasan – Deputy Director and Group Head of the Core Information Technology Specialist Group (CITSG), Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) 4.
- Dr. Benito L. Teehankee – Current trustee and Chair for Research and Vice-Chair for Education of the Shareholders Association of the Philippines, Current Vice-Chair of Corporate Social Responsibility Committee of the Management Association of the Philippines. 5.
- Dr. Lawrence Dacuycuy – Vice President of the Philippine Economic Society 6.
- Ms. Katie Buenaobra – Market Education team, Head, Sun Life Philippines
This seminar intends to provide the attendees with details about investment, the roles and responsibilities of an investor, stock market, cryptocurrencies, and fraud and scams.
The participants will also be given the chance to participate in various activities such as praxis which situates the players in real life setting where they initially have a job and may avail insurance, health and retirement plans throughout the session. To make the game more exciting, the Praxis Game Master, Mr. Jonathan Avila, may announce health and financial related crisis that will affect the decision making of the individuals. Another fun fact is that there will be a stock market where the players shall decide whether to go for low, medium or high-risk investments given the economic cycle.
Should you wish to participate in this significant gathering, here are the fees:
Member Organization-Registration Fee: PhP 250.00 inclusive of seminar kit, certificates and lunch.
Non-Member Organization- Registration Fee: PhP 300.00 inclusive of seminar kit, certificates and lunch.
Click this link to register: http://bit.do/ey3o7
Deadline of registration is on October 31, 2018.
For any concerns, you may reach: Josephine Kate Rivera, VP for External and Academic Affairs, at 09551771397 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org